July 17, 2010

Fishy Sunday

A person whom I was glad to get friends with runs a fishing store downtown Oita City. For some time we've been planning a grand fishing trip with his boat.

Finally, Tomorrow (Su) at 5:00 am it is time to head off to the sea (map location here) in hope of catching some big fish. Saying that, we will probably end up coming back empty-handed; excitement replaced with disappointment.

However, if it so happens that we get something to be proud of I'll promise come up with some photos (Marius, forgive me in advance. I know you never were a friend of seafood).

Fingers triple-crossed for tomorrow!

2 comments (click to write a comment):

ari said...

Hiya. It's been quite long time since I made last comment. I just noticed that you and Yumiko were going back to Finland very soon, so just dropping some lines.
Did you enjoy your stay in Japan? How was the life here? :) I think you made many good memories and friends, and they are not forgettable. Hope you come back to JPN soon, but anyhow see ya in Finland next time.
Have a nice journey!

Lauri said...

Heippa ari! Thanks for the comment. The time in Japan came to an end but because we both were too busy to write anything, lacking even a computer to write, there's no post about the last days in Japan (which were fantastic but also saddening). There will be entries - alot of them - once we get the chance.

I hope we'll meet in Finland!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Better together...